FM Conference Challenge

Mor3los_1

Anyone done one of these. I am doing it on FM10 right now. Started unemployed as a sunday league footballer and after a year i got the Woking job. Most enjoyable i have ever heard. Just finished 17th in Premiership and hoping for a mid table finish this year. I am around 8 or 9 seasons in.First year is hard when the team is really guff but its great climbing up through the wee leagues.

• 4 weeks later...

Ive done it in FM 2008 on the Xbox all the way from Conference South with Havent and Waterlooville to dominating the Champions League

I finished 17th with Woking and stayed in the Premiership. Will need to get back into it again and hopefully get into Europe within a few years.

Cool 2007 is a great game i still play it now to be fair

My original 360(well2) fucked up with the red ring so sold all the games at the time,enjoyed it and everytime Im in Game I always look through the pre-owned games to see if can find it :lol:

My original 360(well2) fucked up with the red ring so sold all the games at the time,enjoyed it and everytime Im in Game I always look through the pre-owned games to see if can find it :lol:

I have two copies of it yay but one doesnt work :( they can be expensive though to buy mate