Fighting Fund

calgary

Disappointed very few have really answered to my earlier questions, Re the Fighting Fund.

If some of the money is still in a bank account somewhere,

surely the many people like myself who contributed at the time have the right to find out ?

Disappointed very few have really answered to my earlier questions, Re the Fighting Fund.

If some of the money is still in a bank account somewhere,

surely the many people like myself who contributed at the time have the right to find out ?

i have asked this question a few times to no avail. May be an idea to ask the VBs as they seem to be the only people who can get answers. WATP

1. Who are the people who are in charge of it?

2. How much is actually sitting there?

3. How much (if any) has been used?

4. What has it been used for?

5. What will it be used for in the future and who makes the decisions around this?

1/ Walter, Ally, A McCormick, R Roddie, J Riddell, J McKee, J Hannah, S Jardine, M Dingwall, T Green, R Spence, D McCutcheon, W Montgomery, J Macmillan.

2/ Roughly £520,000

3/ money spent on the fooballing debt to Dunfermline, pitch relaying, scouting network and successfully defending the championship titles.

4/ see 3 - different spends itemised and publicised but i dont have them to hand.

5/ To defend and protect the assets and well-being of the club and to undertake some vital functions which otherwise would not be done. Once it is decided the club is in stable position a large meeting of fans will be called on the same basis as previous ones to discuss the dispersment of funds.

found this on FF