As the squad settle down at MP to watch the rerun

And there lies the problem

Jock Wallace would have them out the door

Ally claps them

That's what I don't get. Ally agreed with Sandy Jardine that Jock Wallace's training regime, although harsh (oxygenTuesday), was the best training ever and really set up players for life. Yet his training is very obviously shit and the players clearly do not understand, or even care, what it is to wear the blue jersey.

I honestly don't think the players will learn anything from yesterday and neither will Ally.

Do the players deserve mega abuse?- yes

The manager and coaches? - yes.

But I'll tell you who else deserves our ire. David Murray. He ran us into the ground and then dumped us onto a complete charlatan whilst trying to convince us he was conned. We now have to put up with a bunch of players who have little ability, no passion and certainly no bottle. That's all because of the financial meltdown he instigated.

So when I read Murray park this and Murray park that, it gets my fuckin back up. I would change the name of that training ground before sacking McCoist to be honest.

Do the players deserve mega abuse?- yes

The manager and coaches? - yes.

But I'll tell you who else deserves our ire. David Murray. He ran us into the ground and then dumped us onto a complete charlatan whilst trying to convince us he was conned. We now have to put up with a bunch of players who have little ability, no passion and certainly no bottle. That's all because of the financial meltdown he instigated.

So when I read Murray park this and Murray park that, it gets my fuckin back up. I would change the name of that training ground before sacking McCoist to be honest.

Don't fret - the nurse will be along soon

10 games in

I had McCoist down for a dud, but even I could never have foreseen what disastrous dud he would become! Don't give a fuck if I get booted off here but he's a completely incompetent clown of a manager who has played on the loyalty of fools!

After just 10 games in charge I had McCoist down for a dud, but even I could never have foreseen what disastrous dud he would become! Don't give a fuck if I get booted off here but he's a completely incompetent clown of a manager who has played on the loyalty of fools!

Will they fuck learn anything.

Just wait to saturday. More of the same shite. Probably get fucked 4-0 or something. Better chance of winning the game if we had a fucking chimp managing us.

I thought we already had!!!

And there lies the problem

Jock Wallace would have them out the door

Ally claps them

They would of followed Jock's tactics, With Ally they dont have a clue what they should be playing...They all look like lost puppies. It's taking our CB to try and start nearly every attack and our chances seem to fall to the same CB.

10 games in

I had McCoist down for a dud, but even I could never have foreseen what disastrous dud he would become! Don't give a fuck if I get booted off here but he's a completely incompetent clown of a manager who has played on the loyalty of fools!

Didn't need 10 games, his first league game against Hearts told me all I needed to know. Talks a good game but sadly thats it.