bawsburst

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think we had enough good youngsters to start with

we had a thread about re calling Barrie MacKay for example.......watching the boy last year, I just don't think he was good enough. Kept running inside into packed defences, seemed reluctant to go wide and I don't remember any decent cross from him.

Apparently Dundee Utd. got a good scouting system.........ours obviously failed to deliver in the past few years.........there weren't a lot of youngsters who could step up 2 years ago

I almost laughed at this but in truth I should cry because one reason you gave against McKay was that he came inside too much.

You do realise McCoist was playing Aird and McKay on opposite sides from where they are meant to play.Forcing them inside.

He must have watched Bayern Munich and thought it was a great idea.

Is there any player he hasn`t played out of position.

How hard is it really to have 2 players for every position and a couple of spare positional players ?

Perhaps if you could name one thing he brings to the table then people would see you as being supportive rather than in denial. There's good reason the majority want him to leave you just can't bring yourself to see it.

The knowledge gained by winning two league titles!

:lol: basically what your saying is some opinions are allowed but others not - he posted his surrender shite on a public forum - ill comment if I want! Ps I am a free thinking bear with my own opinion - unlike some who seek popularity by sooking up!

See what i mean when someone expresses an opinion you do not like, i have proved my point... loser! :party: :thumbup:

:party:

If Bell had been fit enough to play, our average age would've been much lower, & we might still be in the cup?

He's 27. Only 2 years younger than the average age. It wouldn't have lowered it by much. Might have kept us in the game.

I think Ally staying is in the best interest of the club but if he gets sacked ill still be there - supporting- and not chucking the dummy oot

This :thumbup:

As for the youth he plays more than any old firm manager has for decades now, when will people see it is a long-term job for all of Scottish football. The tight finances means youth are now getting more opportunities than the previous generations. He can only play the ones he has got and he must win the leagues so whether people like it or not it is a balancing act and before we hear about QOS they do not have 40,000 + fans screaming at the young guns when it goes ti** up