** RM Sponsors' Fund - COLE SHIRT - AUCTION ENDED!

govanblue

I probably should've PMed you, but there were two bidders above you, and my poor wee head can only hold about a quarter of what I'm supposed to be doing. :(

It's a pity, because delivery would've been a lot easier to you than to Namibia :(

so that's my shirt to united Arab Emirates , this shirt to namibia, medals going to mongolia?

As for this shirt. No point in it going to Namibia. I will give him 84 quid for it to make it easier for you posting ;-)

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Zimbabwean dollars? Done!

Ok but to accept that I have to go through a Nigerian prince I just happen to know and he needs all your bank details.........

Seriously, you are welcome to come down here and look at it on my wall in my bar (once GB comes to drop it off :party: )

Ok but to accept that I have to go through a Nigerian prince I just happen to know and he needs all your bank details.........

Seriously, you are welcome to come down here and look at it on my wall in my bar (once GB comes to drop it off :party: )

might take you up on that! I quite fancy namibia. I thought my rig was going to Walvis bay at one stage

might take you up on that! I quite fancy namibia. I thought my rig was going to Walvis bay at one stage

I always keep beer cold for fellow Gers supporters! Walvis Bay services a lot of rigs, especially those from Angola. Namibia is a great place to visit