Banning order update

I cant for the life of me see why the bobby sands line is outlawed. He was a terrorist, and im thankful as fuck he's dead. If I sang the same about Osama Bin Laden- would I still be up in court? Would I fuck....

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fucking NO chance

Trust me, that is what would happen. It is more likely to be that than using the 2012 Act as it is on more of a certain footing.

But since you do not believe me and think you know best then don't come greeting on RM if you adopt your course of conduct and you get the same outcome as the OP.

Trust me, that is what would happen. It is more likely to be that than using the 2012 Act as it is on more of a certain footing.

But since you do not believe me and think you know best then don't come greeting on RM if you adopt your course of conduct and you get the same outcome as the OP.

Am all for dropping add ons to defend our cultural songs...problem is we have not done anything as a support to make this known , not since 2007

but see this whole episode of cutting out add on's and fenian bastard this and FTP that.... It can really run you down having to keep up with this crap , since I help run a bus I tend to take more notice on this subject than some .

up at Brora away they went after a lad for Blue sea of ibrox - the add on part to that to be precise, "when the orange fuck the green" it was then i confronted the police women with the camera about the issue...was told their and then no add on's or offensive parts....when asked about offensive parts i got told i know them already ( to be fair i know what we cant use but thats not my point)....then the billy boys got brought up again she was trying to change the subject but i wasnt allowing her, when i said if was to sing the billy boys with changed lyrics like "we'll sing the sash and derrys walls surrender or you'll die" she said she wouldnt arrest anyone for it.

how can we create Four men had a dream from the tune of the famine is over yet we cant create new billy boy lyrics or new lyrics for super rangers too? nothing is getting done fast enough .

but my major problem is I see this at quite a few games, and its really frustrating and cheap attacks by plod on the subject of songs.

am only here to follow my team . sing of my clubs protestant identity and football history and players past and present....not to fear for my safety and enjoyment because of policemen and women.

This is a unfortunate favourite subject of mine, but my heart goes out to the OP regardless even if he was in wrong.

I've heard of story's when households have been told to remove union jacks say from windows because it caused someone offence

There is no way on earth would I remove my National flag from display for no Cnut.

This all started at the Malmo Game at Ibrox Fucking cops thrusting Cameras in front of you, it really set the tone and brought a bad atmosphere.

This Law is a joke and needs eradicated.

It's odd, the way you suggest the 2012 act as a less sound alternative for the same actions, it's almost as if the 2012 act was a waste of time as existing laws already covered the offences it created. That surely can't be right?

*Sarcasm Loyal*