Captains responsibility

TomScott

Woeful team selection and woeful performance to match but...

When the team is out on the pitch it's the skippers job to lead and motivate the team. In my lifetime I've been lucky to see

Greig

Butcher

Gough and even

Barry

They led our team with pride and real passion.

Jig is a sorry excuse for a Rangers captain and much share the responsibility for our current on field shambles.

I have yet to see him motivate anyone around him - maybe he is too embarrassed cos he knows he shouldn't be there. If anyone needs to get a hold of Moshni by the short and curlies it's the captain.

Jig... Man up and tell Ally you need time on the bench

Sure as hell McCoist won't do it

there is no leader in our midst apart from Kenny Miller. When he was on the pitch both he and Boyd were screaming at the players - quite rightly - but even Boyd has lost his bite since Miller's been out.

sorry to say this guys but we are in for a dire season, i expected us to start crumbling at eh mid season point but we are already hitting the wall. Play off position beckons assuming we can get Miller back and kick the play up a notch, otherwise another season in the Championship awaits us.

there is no leader in our midst apart from Kenny Miller. When he was on the pitch both he and Boyd were screaming at the players - quite rightly - but even Boyd has lost his bite since Miller's been out.

sorry to say this guys but we are in for a dire season, i expected us to start crumbling at eh mid season point but we are already hitting the wall. Play off position beckons assuming we can get Miller back and kick the play up a notch, otherwise another season in the Championship awaits us.

At half-time in the QOTS game at Ibrox (2-1down), Miller laid into the team..

Ally done fuck all.

I don't blame jig for what were seeing on the park. Don't get he wrong he shouldn't be shoehorned into the team and to be honest probably shouldn't be playing although I'd drop Moshni before jig. Our team has no fight or belief and we do lack direction on the park but to lay the blame at jigs door is out of order.

I don't blame jig for what were seeing on the park. Don't get he wrong he shouldn't be shoehorned into the team and to be honest probably shouldn't be playing although I'd drop Moshni before jig. Our team has no fight or belief and we do lack direction on the park but to lay the blame at jigs door is out of order.

I'm not laying all the blame at jigs door.

He is captain and has to take responsibility...the fact that he isn't is out of order.

Captain my arse..

Another wage thief who shouldn't be anywhere near our team..

Could not have put it better.. Should be ashamed a so called Rangers man( He was a Motherwell man) taking the amount of money in wages since admin.. What is it £12k or £50k a month.

Playing postman , plumbers, school leavers etc over the last couple of years while pocketing a small fortune.

Neither are good enough,