New RSEA badge is out

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The guy who Christchurch Rangers said distributed the badges sent my ones today, so if you ordered off that man its sound.

yeh he is a top man and also stay in touch with him as he gets all the new Rangers badges when they come out for big games, RSEA, loyalist etc

(tu)

keep an eye on ebay they pop up from time to time

I have some extra 2011 RSEA badges if you looking for one

also have some extras of last years as I ordered bulk

as for me, I need the 2007 one: is the only one I dont have. have tried twice to get it and it got pinched in the mail first time and lost enroute the second

mental

as for me, I need the 2007 one: is the only one I dont have. have tried twice to get it and it got pinched in the mail first time and lost enroute the second

mental

By lost enroute, he means dropped outside a kebab shop by a meddlesome govanblue. :p20:

Which is why I'm staying out of this thread! :D

keep an eye on ebay they pop up from time to time

I have some extra 2011 RSEA badges if you looking for one

also have some extras of last years as I ordered bulk

mental

I will take a 2011 one off you, a 2007 one went for near 50 quid on ebay a while ago, I mailed your mate to see if he can help me out.

I will take a 2011 one off you, a 2007 one went for near 50 quid on ebay a while ago, I mailed your mate to see if he can help me out.

PM me your addy and I will send you over one of the 2011 badges. No need to pay just send me over a RFC badge some time (tu)

Did your boxes of bags find a home?

So far so good.

We gave 30 to the Rangers Ladies U-13 & U-11 Squads. Got an email from them yesterday...

"Also I gave the 11s and 13s coaches the gym bags last night for their players and they were delighted. Thanks again for that lovely gesture."

Next up, I'll be giving a pile to Erskine, so that mercifully pulls us back on topic. :D

So far so good.

We gave 30 to the Rangers Ladies U-13 & U-11 Squads. Got an email from them yesterday...

Next up, I'll be giving a pile to Erskine, so that mercifully pulls us back on topic. :D

Nice one, tell me when you run out I have another skip load.