Rangers Needs You - this Saturday - Yes You!

blue No11

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving our deluded, egotistic manager more manufactured support is the last thing we need.

The wigs, including McCoist, needed starved out of the club. Short term pain for long term gain.

I'll put it out there right now - I'd take another season in the Championship to get McCoist out.

Doing well this morning, I've seen Ally accused of being a wig, and only having a job because of 'fans groups'.

By the way, I have no idea what negotiation you think goes on regarding promotion, but are you saying you want Ally to fail so that he can get sacked?

Doing well this morning, I've seen Ally accused of being a wig, and only having a job because of 'fans groups'.

By the way, I have no idea what negotiation you think goes on regarding promotion, but are you saying you want Ally to fail so that he can get sacked?

Ally is no more than a wig, taking a ridiculous wage while achieving very little.

In terms of another season in the Championship, it may be the only affordable option given the 12 out of contract players we have alongside our very limited cash reserve.

If he was such a RANGERS MAN he would do the honourable thing and walk taking those other fucking imposters in the dug out with him Durrant ( still waiting on anyone telling me what he is supposed to do ) McDowall another fucking joker with his white board,Jim Stewart well enough said and yes even the ex bus driver what the fuck is he doing in the dug out.

Have quoted several times on different threads if you want an example of a genuine man of his club have a look at what Carlos Puyol did at Barca.Knowing he was past his best mostly down to injury the man did the honourable thing for his own dignity and the best for his club and walked away with 2 years remaining on his very lucrative contract.How many of these so called RANGERS MEN would do the same.Not many but then again they dont do walking away,what fucking pish.

I'll be there on Saturday, best to turn up and let the dud in the dugout know exactly how we feel, and leave the duds in the directors box in no doubt that Ally has lost the support of the fans. Maybe then they will act...

If Ally was to leave it scares the shit out me who this board might appoint, we could go from bad to worse.... If that's even possible... But whats the alternative. The clubs a fucking mess from top to bottom. Get them all to fuck.

Sad days but staying away wont help, the club needs money to replace Ally, starving them of the cash needed to remove him and his pals is counter productive imo

btw the poster bearygood on here saying nobody should turn up is a bheast An empty Ibrox is what the mhanks crave

If he was such a RANGERS MAN he would do the honourable thing and walk taking those other fucking imposters in the dug out with him Durrant ( still waiting on anyone telling me what he is supposed to do ) McDowall another fucking joker with his white board,Jim Stewart well enough said and yes even the ex bus driver what the fuck is he doing in the dug out.

Have quoted several times on different threads if you want an example of a genuine man of his club have a look at what Carlos Puyol did at Barca.Knowing he was past his best mostly down to injury the man did the honourable thing for his own dignity and the best for his club and walked away with 2 years remaining on his very lucrative contract.How many of these so called RANGERS MEN would do the same.Not many but then again they dont do walking away,what fucking pish.

(tu)

Good post.... cracked up about the bus driver too :lol:

To be fair - I'd give him the gig, haven't seen his hands in his pockets once.

It shouldn't and really can't come down to that.

Another year in this shite pit might see us on our knees again, we simply can't afford to stay here next season...that's why it's crazy no one is taking the steps to boot this jokers arse out the Ibrox gates.

I think that too. Keeping McCoist in charge is like playing Russian roulette. It could (and is likely to) ruin us. McCoist is the bullet in our gun and needs to be removed before he can deliver the fatal blow.

I don't understand how people who have the power to remove him cannot see this, when 95% of supporters can!