Thank You Ally

JamieG54

The 3-2 win over the scum to stop them winning the League at Ibrox was pretty special too.

A few old firm wins?? Then we have countless humiliations and embarrassments in cups and humblings against part timers .Wake up man .The old firm win is kicking on 2and half years ago

A few old firm wins?? Then we have countless humiliations and embarrassments in cups and humblings against part timers .Wake up man .The old firm win is kicking on 2and half years ago

The thread is called Thank you Ally and I was pointing out that I enjoyed the day we beat Celtic to stop them winning the League.

Personally I think McCoist should have been sacked at least a year ago, if you want have a go at me fine,I just think you should read the thread first before having a go at someone.

I hope those who have berated Ally with their foul mouth exploits on this forum dont come back in saying how great a fella Ally is. Disgraceful the personal abuse that the greatest ever Ranger has received in recent weeks.

I certainly wont, for a total of nearly 2.5mill in wages since he got the job, he's delivered 2 part time leagues and left us with arguably a worse squad wage wise than we had after administration

Ally can fuck off for all i care