Ally Hold All The Cards Or Is It The Last Throw Of The Dice

tannerall

Has Ally played a masterstroke here ?

Perhaps he knows that as well as the big pay off we could struggle with, the board may not actually have decent replacements, or worse off cannot afford them. And perhaps he still has enough so-called "Rangers Men" behind him to be confident the request would be officially turned down.

Alternatively, this may be a last gasp devil's advocate attempt to keep control of the situation, perhaps he was aware of alternatives being discussed at board level to his present position ?

As the old saying goes, You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't fool all of us Gers fans all of the time. I believe the board and Ally should pay heed to that old saying, there is indeed something not right here.

The fans deserve better than being treated like fools. The sooner Ally and the board come to meaningful agreement instead of trading contradictory statements then the easier it will be resolved and we can get on with the business of playing football on the park.

I think this is indeed the end game but would hope even expect that both sides (Ally and the board) would at least come to an agreement to stop involving the club and the followers to these shenanigans, and just work in everyone involved with the clubs best interest.

They owe it to us, they would not be where they are without us.

Should he have been booed, or heckled, or had rotten vegetables thrown at him instead?

Despite what many on RM think, lots of Rangers fans still admire and love the man.

Every time I see a quote from him his delusion is strong.He is convinced he's doing the business.

He's so fuckin wrong and this message must be portrayed to the man.

And,because I want him gone don't think I don't admire Ally.

I was there home and away when he was destroying every team we came up against so my love for they memories will ensure that I don't want McCoist to experience any grief.

But,Rangers come way before ANY player for me so,in my view,Ally leaving is the first step(up the biggest ladder ever!)that is a must for us to start progressing back in the direction from where we've dropped.

See the rhebel going with the angle that he will be prepared to sit on it for 12months and can walk with 400k (as per re-negotiated contract) or Board can axe him and pay up 800k or try make him change mind ,,which wont happen,, claiming to know from insiders,,, in other words paper talk for made up pish,,

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/ally-mccoist-walking-away-rangers-4799235?