Well Played Mike Ashley

I'm not a kingaling fuckface.

Personally I would rather the yank got in.

Just a fuckface then? Just joking. I must have thought you were someone else.

I agree, Sarver was my preference. I don't trust Ashley and certainly not King, but now it looks like Ashley has won we have to get back to what we do best - supporting the team. It's not often we have things happening to us which are considered positive. Getting these players can only be considered as such as we are desperately requiring a change of sorts and this was one of the few avenues open to us and one we could have gone down.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He gave us a loan of 5 young guys, therefore all is well with the world.

Fickle as fuck.

I am NOT an Ashley fan. But the simple fact that he(or his placed boardmen) could clearly see that the our team were needing an IMMEDIATE influx of players who would at least go through the motions of playing like they cared about the team they are playing for and show the basic skills required for getting promotion, is at least an indication that someone is actually taking fuckin' notice of the dire shite that now purports to be a "Rangers player". Just for that reason alone(and I've not even seen them yet in a royal blue jersey) I would applaud whoever brought these guys up here as the current incumbents in charge of our playing squad have shown that they are totally unable to bring through/buy in or improve ANY of the players in our current 1st team squad. If anyone cares to disagree with this, please do, but provide me with the reasons that these 5 players cannot be worse that the spineless specimens that "played" for us on Sunday?

I am NOT an Ashley fan. But the simple fact that he(or his placed boardmen) could clearly see that the our team were needing an IMMEDIATE influx of players who would at least go through the motions of playing like they cared about the team they are playing for and show the basic skills required for getting promotion, is at least an indication that someone is actually taking fuckin' notice of the dire shite that now purports to be a "Rangers player". Just for that reason alone(and I've not even seen them yet in a royal blue jersey) I would applaud whoever brought these guys up here as the current incumbents in charge of our playing squad have shown that they are totally unable to bring through/buy in or improve ANY of the players in our current 1st team squad. If anyone cares to disagree with this, please do, but provide me with the reasons that these 5 players cannot be worse that the spineless specimens that "played" for us on Sunday?

I'll tell ya, because it's no been done by king.

That's why the kingalings are down on this deal. It's pathetic. I don't trust ashley and i wouldn't advise anyone to lower the sights of their rifles until we know for a fact him being here is going to be for the good of the club, but to not celebrate the squad being strengthened in a time of dire need is very strange indeed.

I'll tell ya, because it's no been done by king.

That's why the kingalings are down on this deal. It's pathetic. I don't trust ashley and i wouldn't advise anyone to lower the sights of their rifles until we know for a fact him being here is going to be for the good of the club, but to not celebrate the squad being strengthened in a time of dire need is very strange indeed.

I'm not a kingaling you dingaling and neither are many who are not blown away with these loans, If he sent up Ferrerya I'd be happy but he didn't. Wait and see how these guys play before getting too excited. I seem to agree with half of what you say in most of your posts btw just could'nt pass up the kingaling dingaling opportunity :P

I'm not a kingaling you dingaling and neither are many who are not blown away with these loans, If he sent up Ferrerya I'd be happy but he didn't. Wait and see how these guys play before getting too excited. I seem to agree with half of what you say in most of your posts btw just could'nt pass up the kingaling dingaling opportunity :P

Have to agree with your dingaling thingaling. :P

Isn't it nice just having a chance we've just signed at least one player who might be a really good footballer and an excellent signing for us? Ferrerya would have been magic, but Vicduck or whatever his name is has me interested and excited. I think it's a good thing to be excited about, even if it results in being a little disappointed.

I'm inclined to think the yank is the one who got away he really does seem to back his sporting enterprises and it probably is time for a new broom to sweep clean

Would have loved sarver to be in charge, he's the only one i trust and believe has the club's best interests at heart. I was so disappointed when his deal didn't go through.