Tin Hat On.

smitzer007

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Words cannot describe the hatred I have for him.

I'll try...

I can't even watch Everton or Scotland now because of that wee snidey, snivelly, spineless excuse of a man.

I hope his knee goes and he never kicks a ball again. Hopefully then he'll need to get a real job like us fans that he betrayed.

He will never be welcomed back in to ibrox or recieve the admiration that we give to ex players like Fernando or even Negri.

He can fuck off to the taigs, they'd welcome him with open arms. He'd fit right in there.

Fuck me sideways all we do is have a go at each other, yes I was hurting when naismith & Co jumped ship but wouldn't you if your massive pay cheque was in danger? Would you continue to do your current job if they offered you a lot less? I would give my right nut for Davis, McGregor, naismith etc etc back in our team, christ I'd take kerkar back...

No, I wouldnt. I would hope that it means more to be a Rangers player, especially as a fan.

Why would anyone think ,that starting a thread like this, would attract anything more than turmoil and derision?

Why?

I think I know why.

Edit. I notice some of the new posters are sitting watching this............?

The reek of kafflick on this thread is overpowering.

The op is either an attention seeking sad fuck,a bheast or a cunt.

Could be all three.

Naismith should never ever be allowed near Ibrox in any way shape or form. He is a traitor who gave the dhims exactly what they wanted to hear. i would rather he ended up at them so i can give him pelters, that's the only way i ever want to see him

Never been back to a Scotland game and i wont be until any traitors are no longer there as i just couldn't support any of them

Can't blame him. Footballers have a short career so can understand trying to make what he can of if. And lets not bullshit ourselves, liquidaiton meant liquidation. Onwards and upwards though, thats all that matters now.

Liquidation ? , I assume you mean the business that owned the club as you can't liquidate a football club , everyone knows that ,well unless you're a lurker.Rangers then,Rangers now,Rangers forever.