Rangers Revival - The Sequel?

WadeWilson

The souness revolution is something that every Rangers fan should cherish and I for one have no regrets even though in hindsight it ended sadly for souness and Murray because they took us on a ride the likes of which we'll never see again and one which gave tims an even bigger inferiority complex. Biggest club in Britain for a short period and unless by some miracle we get into the English premiership then I'm afraid Rangers have peaked and it'll never be that good again.

The souness revolution is something that every Rangers fan should cherish and I for one have no regrets even though in hindsight it ended sadly for souness and Murray because they took us on a ride the likes of which we'll never see again and one which gave tims an even bigger inferiority complex. Biggest club in Britain for a short period and unless by some miracle we get into the English premiership then I'm afraid Rangers have peaked and it'll never be that good again.

I sometimes wonder how things would have panned out if Robert Maxwell had bought us, and not Murray.