Anyone Get The Fernando Shirt

Truth being ive fallen out of love with this club, ive actually been to more Partick thistle games this season than Rangers. It's the bigots who have drove me away, being a catholic supporting this club is really really hard at times.

dint know why youd even start supporting us if you were offended by the biggots because they have always been there. you sure the fact we are shit the now is maybe why you have falling out of love.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no ive not mate, why should I continue to sit at the back of the bus? I know it's warm in the winter if you're at the engine side but I shouldn't be forced there cause I'm different

Its absolutely shocking that this kind of discrimination happens in a modern Scotland.

I'm almost shaking with anger thinking that you have had to put up with shit like that.

You should've wrote a stiff letter to the bus company owners.

no ive not mate, why should I continue to sit at the back of the bus? I know it's warm in the winter if you're at the engine side but I shouldn't be forced there cause I'm different

Dont think your different mate anyone should be able to sit at the side with the engine tbh its disgusting

its sold out so whats that tell you. its a nice shirt for a good cause call it what you want and yes i will be wearing it proudly at the game

its sold out??

my heart weeps at the thought that so many good people have been corrupted into taking up the colour orange

does hatred and bigotry have no end?

I am crying into my cereal as I type this

its sold out??

my heart weeps at the thought that so many good people have been corrupted into taking up the colour orange

cereal at this time strange

its sold out??

Some people on here are like lemons, so bloody bitter. Please don't cry into your cereal it nullifies the snap crackle pop.

no if you had seen any my other posts you'd see me saying to stop songs being sang and words not to be used? BUT to say the fernado top is bigoted is wrong and i believe that.

we cant sign songs we have sang for years thats fine

we need to watch everything we say i can live with that

but not a chance in hell i will be watching my dress code because someone could interpret it as sectarian especially a top thats for charity.