Hearts Tickets

Bonus

I bought my mate a ticket for the Hearts game then he lost it because we went out on the pish after the game called stopped i imagined they'd send a replacement automatically but i've not had one. Is he entitled to one and i'll need to get a reprint or does he have to buy a new one?

Also we were going to have a train day what time do the few "breakfast license" pubs open on a Sunday?

I lost my ticket too and asked for a reprint at the ticket office when I bought tickets for the game against Livingston. This was during a lunchbreak from my work so it was not busy. The woman told me no and to ask nearer the game.... So i will be going tomorrow lunchtime to try and get my replacement ticket.

I'm in the same boat.

Contacted TO via email and have been impressed by quick response (Liz Miller, Supporter Services).

Much more helpful than staff on telephone line (who 'didn't know').

Anyway, I have been told reprints only available on match day, TO open from 9am Sunday.

C'mon Gers

I asked if I could collect reprints earlier this week and was told they are only available on match day. I would check this with TO so you don't waste journey.

Last time i checked club website there were still no details on reprints. Why? Surely someone should have anticipated a bit of info for fans on this would have been helpful?

I'm in the same boat.

Contacted TO via email and have been impressed by quick response (Liz Miller, Supporter Services).

Much more helpful than staff on telephone line (who 'didn't know').

Anyway, I have been told reprints only available on match day, TO open from 9am Sunday.

C'mon Gers

Also sent an email to advise of new address and ask Bar 72 opening time, she got back to me within the hour confirming she'd updated my details and giving me the relevant times.

We must of stopped employing...you know what :lol: