gio

As has already been mentioned he's tipped to join Feyenoord.

All we can do is speculate, but I'd be very very suprised if Walter did not make any contact, with regards to the possibility of Gio coming back here.

In a time where money is tight and a lot of fans crave a big name to get them excited again I can't help but feel that Gio would tick all the right boxes.

He was a fans favourite the whole time he was here, would command no transfer fee, knows all about the club and what playing for us means and would offer versatility at a Champions League standard.

Dissapointed he is going back to Feyenoord as I for one would love to see him puill on the blue jersey again.

Signed for Feyenoord on a three year deal. Transfer was a free as clause in contract allowed him to return to his first club.Barca offered him another year but no guarantee of first team football. Good luck Gio ! Always gave his best for us.

Signed for Feyenoord on a three year deal. Transfer was a free as clause in contract allowed him to return to his first club.Barca offered him another year but no guarantee of first team football. Good luck Gio ! Always gave his best for us.

Hmm, I'm not totally convinced that is true.

But I still think he was good for us and would have welcolmed his return.

Giovanni van Bronckhorst has completed a move back to Feyenoord.

The versatile defender is understood to have signed a three-year contract after passing a medical earlier in the week.

Van Bronkhorst put pen-to-paper on a new deal at Barcelona last December but has now decided to leave Camp Nou.

A special clause in his contracts means he will join Feyenoord on a free transfer.

The 32-year-old struggled to keep his place in the Barca side last season, with Italian international Gianluca Zambrotta regularly preferred.

Van Bronckhorst came through the ranks at Feyenoord before leaving for Rangers in 1998.

yeah here it is from SSN