Snp Anti-Protestant Bigot Update

John_P

Can you not read very well then? RM has lots of very useful info on where to post stuff like this.....

As I said in the OP this is where the original thread was and nobody had a problem witth that. It was people reading this forum that took the time to sign the petition and so this thread is to say thanks and let them know what happened.

As I said in the OP this is where the original thread was and nobody had a problem witth that. It was people reading this forum that took the time to sign the petition and so this thread is to say thanks and let them know what happened.

The original thread was posted in the "Off Topic" - where it should be - not in the "Bears Den" where it shouldn't be.... just like your original post in this thread....

:pipe: mod in the making........... :belm2:

not wanting to get involved in more of this pish but I was just reading this article on the way the snp have adapted over the years to garner support from ethnic/religious groups when their roots were white and protestant...

http://www.theguardian.com/politics/2015/may/21/how-alex-salmond-nicola-sturgeon-pulled-off-political-triumph-lifetime?CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

The original thread was posted in the "Off Topic" - where it should be - not in the "Bears Den" where it shouldn't be.... just like your original post in this thread....

:pipe: mod in the making........... :belm2:

Fair play, I must have got mixed up as I posted this round a few places.

Apologies and maybe a moderator could move this to the appropriate place?