Season Book

davis1986

Can anyone help please. I'm going down on Saturday to purchase my season book can anyone please tell me what prices are and where is available etc. haven't registered with Rangers official website as I am never on it. Thanks

Can anyone help please. I'm going down on Saturday to purchase my season book can anyone please tell me what prices are and where is available etc. haven't registered with Rangers official website as I am never on it. Thanks

You don't need to have registered to see the plan mate.

I'm sure it asked me to register etc. could only find a bit that said renew but I've not had my book since division 2

There seems to be a wee way round it, but for some reason you have to do it in a very specific way...

Go to 'Tickets' > 'Online Sales'. That'll bring up the Peterhead game. But then select 'Tickets' > 'Season Tickets' from the top and it should let you proceed from there.

There seems to be a wee way round it, but for some reason you have to do it in a very specific way...

Go to 'Tickets' > 'Online Sales'. That'll bring up the Peterhead game. But then select 'Tickets' > 'Season Tickets' from the top and it should let you proceed from there.

Still asks you too register. Will just need to wait till Saturday but would like to know rough prices and availability before we go down

Still asks you too register. Will just need to wait till Saturday but would like to know rough prices and availability before we go down

Weird. Doesn't for me. BBBB has posted the link anyway...

Aye, try and get on a comp.

I tried it on my phone and can get on the page but the stadium plan won't load.

When I click on an individual stand in the menu options it asks me to register.

I'd register anyway just to save hassle.

Cheers mate