Just Watched The Game Again!

Chineseboy

Have to say that some of our moving and passing was simply superb. It's been a long long time since I have seen a Rangers team play like that., and we will only get better once we all start to gel. In the past we would have sat on a 2 goal lead and just invited the other teams to score, but now we are looking to score as many as possible. I can't help wondering though where Eustace will fit into this.

Have to say that some of our moving and passing was simply superb. It's been a long long time since I have seen a Rangers team play like that., and we will only get better once we all start to gel. In the past we would have sat on a 2 goal lead and just invited the other teams to score, but now we are looking to score as many as possible. I can't help wondering though where Eustace will fit into this.

McCoist's team would have been encouraged to settle for one goal, taken the ball into the corners in the last few minutes and then been hit on the break for an equaliser scored by a fitter team.

I quite like the balance of having Halliday sitting with two attacking players in front in Law and Shiels/Holt. If Eustace comes into that midfield does that make us slightly less attacking or could Halliday play in front in a more attacking role and let Eustace be the sitting midfielder?

I quite like the balance of having Halliday sitting with two attacking players in front in Law and Shiels/Holt. If Eustace comes into that midfield does that make us slightly less attacking or could Halliday play in front in a more attacking role and let Eustace be the sitting midfielder?

Templeton will be dropped and one of the attacking mids will move into his position I reckon.