You Can't Put A Price On This

hammer93

My son is 9 and is now a bear. His gran has been telling him that he should be supporting his local team, St mirren, she says this to me and gets told that growing up in teucherhill in the shadow of Ibrox stadium means I do support my local team. I took him to the qots play off and he was hooked. He sings the Warburton is magic song all the time.

My son is 9 and is now a bear. His gran has been telling him that he should be supporting his local team, St mirren, she says this to me and gets told that growing up in teucherhill in the shadow of Ibrox stadium means I do support my local team. I took him to the qots play off and he was hooked. He sings the Warburton is magic song all the time.

Hopefully the football will keep him hooked

My nephew is 7 and I've been accused of trying to brainwashing him into supporting Rangers, I've bought him Rangers tops but I've never been allowed to take him to a game. I almost was allowed to take him to the Burnley game, he was crying that he wanted to come but his arsehole Dad is a control freak.

I will get him to Ibrox this season, hopefully Raith Rovers in next month :D