Happy Days At The Piggery

Jakes Pal

Although the idea that Bears could enjoy being present at any time at that cesspit I have to admit that I have had a couple of my best experiences of My Bluenose career at that place.

The Cup Final against Aberdeen and Wee Nacho's cheeky lob will forever live in the memory. Although we despise the place it is second in the world as a venue to win a football match. Any memories of fellow Bears of happy days at The Piggery would be appreciated.

DWSCIH. Cyber pint to the first to decipher my abbreviation.

I have been a Rangers supporter for 55 years since my Father took me to Ibrox aged 7. I have been to parkhead exactly ZERO times.

Even when I was being offered corporate hospitality I turned it down. I did drive past the place once.

Only other ground I have managed to miss is Pittodrie because when I was a lad it was too far for the supporters bus to go & return in a day.

I have been a Rangers supporter for 55 years since my Father took me to Ibrox aged 7. I have been to parkhead exactly ZERO times.

Even when I was being offered corporate hospitality I turned it down. I did drive past the place once.

Only other ground I have managed to miss is Pittodrie because when I was a lad it was too far for the supporters bus to go & return in a day.

Only time I've been was the game a few years back when lennon and mccoist had handbags at the end.

Remember when I told my grandpa, who it was who started taking me to see Rangers, he said to hand it back. Why would I do that? His reply was, "if you want to pay money to be surrounded by animals go to the zoo. They'd be better behaved than those at that dive."

I never took his advice. Won't be going back now. Was Fucking Shite. Did like belting the tunes out in their midden right enough.