Rangers V Celtic

NitshillBear

Hi folks,

For the past 6 years me and my mate have organised a charity Old Firm game. It was basically an excuse to get a kickabout and go out drinking for the day but it's become a lot more than that and we've raised a decent lump of cash over the period. I arrange the Rangers team and he gets a Celtic team together with the proceeds going 50/50 between two charities of our choosing. This year it's a charity called Beautiful Inside and Out that provides support and counselling to vulnerable kids and families of teen suicide victims.The other half goes to the Kelbourne School For Children With Special Needs in Maryhill. I don't expect strangers to hand over cash for nothing, but if you're at a loose end this Saturday morning at 10am come along, watch the game, cheer us to victory and chuck a couple of quid in the bucket. It's at Glasgow Green football centre. Last year we won 8-2 so it's Operation Double Figures this time around. More info here: http://www.southsiders.co.uk

Cheers

NB