***the Official Football Manager 2016 Thread***

Broxi1872

• Replies 412
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, WGOH said:

Zelalem and Holt are class after the winter update. I've been playing 4321 with, Halliday LM MOH RM. Hammered Hibs 6-0 but got beat 3-1 off Dundee in the cup doh

Ā 

Holt has been great for me too, Zelalems match fitness isn't too good but he still get's a good job done.

O'halloran has been out injured for a few weeks for me lolĀ 

2 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Holt has been great for me too, Zelalems match fitness isn't too good but he still get's a good job done.

O'halloran has been out injured for a few weeks for me lolĀ 

Ā 
Ā 

I've tried to play McKay as a CAM but he just can't adapt, find it hard to fit all the players into natural positions. Zelalem is my MOTM almost every game, something mental like 14 assists in 13 games with 4 or 5 goals. Tavernier is a player as well in it, always has the wnt tag next to his nameĀ 

Just now, WGOH said:

I've tried to play McKay as a CAM but he just can't adapt, find it hard to fit all the players into natural positions. Zelalem is my MOTM almost every game, something mental like 14 assists in 13 games with 4 or 5 goals. Tavernier is a player as well in it, always has the wnt tag next to his nameĀ 

Same here, Tav is my MOTM most games. With Hardie picking up majority of the goals.Ā 

4 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Same here, Tav is my MOTM most games. With Hardie picking up majority of the goals.Ā 

Hardie has surprised me in it as well, I think he's probably my main ST.

McKay's a wee dick in my team. Due to put him in the kids team. Has an attitude problem, Hardie is developing fast as he starts for me every week. Tav is great, O'Halloran gets his fair share of assists from theĀ right wing. Waghorn is constantly injured. This is my first season and that's Forrester just back in training for me so that will help as my squad is threadbare as fuck when Zelalem and Hardie get called up for internationals.Ā 

8 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

McKay's a wee dick in my team. Due to put him in the kids team. Has an attitude problem, Hardie is developing fast as he starts for me every week. Tav is great, O'Halloran gets his fair share of assists from theĀ right wing. Waghorn is constantly injured. This is my first season and that's Forrester just back in training for me so that will help as my squad is threadbare as fuck when Zelalem and Hardie get called up for internationals.Ā 

"Doesn't appear to be listening"Ā 

2 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I drew with Livingston at Ibrox and tore the players a new arsehole and he was very unhappy with how I dealt with it :lol:

Kiernan was being a pissy bitch with me, a few games not even starting on the bench actually fixed that that and some stern words lolĀ 

He's actually got about 4 goals to his name nowĀ 

6 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Kiernan was being a pissy bitch with me, a few games not even starting on the bench actually fixed that that and some stern words lolĀ 

He's actually got about 4 goals to his name nowĀ 

Most are ok with me now it's just the guys who don't start weekly or get off the bench. Normally do well but either internationals or injuries normally result in dropped points for me. Didnt make any signings really as the budget is as shit. Although KiernanĀ was making mistakes my defence has been fucked since he broke his ankle. My FM skills are rusty and I refuse to cheat by googling wonderkids haha.

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

Still better than mine haha
I keep save scumming, gonna go through it proper now. Still getting the hang of it 12 hours inĀ :disappointment:

I asked Miller to mentor Hardie and he refused as they don't get on :lol:

I can't play it as I'm over at my burds, dont think I can get it through steam on her laptop.

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Need to start a new one with Rangers, the new update is usually shite for me with them.

Get the live database update from sortitoutsi, I have it and it's cracking,Ā it has all the newest transfers and the newest Rangers squad with Barton and Rossiter etc.

https://sortitoutsi.net/football-manager-data-update

You might need to register but I'm not sure.

Signed Bogdan Lobont, Valentin Roberge, Rob Hall and Lewis Vaughan (free agents apart from Vaughan who cost 150K) to add to my current squad. Miller is my main striker playing a false nine role while McKay and Forrester are inside forwards. Barton and Windass play in the centre of midfield as advanced playmakers while Rossiter sits behind them. Wallace and Tav play asĀ complete wingbacks and Roberge plays a normal CB while Crooks plays as a ball-playing CB, with Lobont as sweeper keeper. Works brilliantly. :541:Ā  Ā 

http://www.fmscout.com/i-4-3-3-possession-tactic-fm16-scholes-cant-tackle.html

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

What formation you using? It might explain why Vaulks scored a hattrick :lol:

4-2-3-1Ā 

Think I'm doing a control play style

Tav, Rob, Dan, LeeĀ 

Vaulks, Haliday

McKay, Holt, Waghorn

Hardie (who just got a hatrick vs morton, and his 10th goal of the season only 6 or 7 weeks in)Ā