Gears Of War

Davy

I just got it last week, what a game!

Anyway, the level I'm on is on a train, and I'm fighting a big guy with bats all around him, and I just can't beat him!

Anyone know what to do ?

Wait till the bats aren't around his head ( you may be able to shoot them away ) then give him all you got. Watch out for the bats if they come near you.

What weapons do you favour? I go for the lancer and the other machine gun but apparently the sniper rifle works equally well here.

thats the last part of the game, what weapons did you take in with you cos i took sniper and shot him with sniper when bats were off him and just kept running away from him its quite hard.

roll and stay out of the dark

How many cog-tags did you get? I only had a shot of my mates 360 for a month. Managed to find 21 though.

I think you find them where gears of war signs are sprayed on the wall.

yer thats where they are, tbh, i havent played it in a while and i think i only got over 10 tags. I was doing a campaign on insane but its really hard, run out of bullets easy and die in about 3 shots. me n my mate had a 2 player campaign aswell we were doin no bad in

My mate has it on 360 unreal game. We finished on co-op and what we did was this-

Do not move forward at all remain at the point where you start or the bats will come and get you. Get one person to grenade him, this will make the bats disperse. The other guy should have the sniper rifle and when the bats disperse take shots at his head. If he's not dead by the time he gets to you get both guys to go all out with shotguns, rifles whatever shooting at his head whilst retreating. I think it only took us 7 shots with the sniper rifle to kill him. Pretty easy once you know how.

Completed it today thanks to the help of my mate...

I'm quite disappointed actually... I thought the game was very short.

aye a completed it on lowest level then left it for a while and now am playin it on hardcore ! :P, the game isn't REALLY that short if u think about it!! its just coz its soo addicted and the storyline is all together without many gaps i loved it, cant wait for GoW2 which is a must because of the final movie in the game :P, and GoW on Live is excellent aswell, of coursei cant play it anymore coz am banned :P:lol:

aye a completed it on lowest level then left it for a while and now am playin it on hardcore ! :P, the game isn't REALLY that short if u think about it!! its just coz its soo addicted and the storyline is all together without many gaps i loved it, cant wait for GoW2 which is a must because of the final movie in the game :P, and GoW on Live is excellent aswell, of coursei cant play it anymore coz am banned :P:lol:

:lol:

Is that coz you have got a chipped box

nah its ur actual box that is banned not the profile, so it means u cant login to ANY profile from my box, but i cud login to my profile on someone elses! :P, there is base units goin for 150 quid, i might buy one in the future to play online again and keep the other one for copy games!