Paul Gascoigne Film

islanderbear84

Just wondering if any fellow bears have seen it? Really makes you realise how gifted he was, but shows where all his demons come from. By the end of it I felt like greetin but then also felt priviliged to have had the pleasure of seeing him play for us!

You will always be adored by us Paul!

Cracking watch. His interview with Paul Merson on sky was better tho, discussed rangers more.

Yeah that was the only downside, there wasn't a lot of focus on the gers time of his career. Was hoping to hear more of the daft shit he used to do but it was a more personal look at his life and career.

Didn't think it was up to much - nothing that we did not already know and very little mention of Rangers

Well I didn't know the thing about his mates wee brother being killed by a car when he was meant to be looking after him. When i heard that it was the lightbulb moment thats likely the origin of a lot of his mental health issues.

I enjoyed it, not much mention of Rangers to be fair. Still got to watch the Merson interview.

I'm off to watch Gazza at a gig he's doing sometime next month. Don't know really wehat to expect, probably full of stories I've heard 100 times before....Even if it's shite it's still Gazza!

Just wondering if any fellow bears have seen it? Really makes you realise how gifted he was, but shows where all his demons come from. By the end of it I felt like greetin but then also felt priviliged to have had the pleasure of seeing him play for us!

You will always be adored by us Paul!

Whats with the Paul John Gascoigne is he one of them?