Scottish Football: Eating Itself From The Inside.

Chineseboy

Firstly, and let there be little doubt about this, Rangers are the biggest club in Scotland; always have been, always wil be. Septic fans know this, as does the rest of the country. If the ebt scenario had happened to any other club it would have been forgotten about by now. But no, they continually gun for us because we are the biggest. Secondly, there is no way in hell they will take our titles ( fairly won) away from us, as this would be nothing short of football suicide. The reason they are continuing with this kindergarten behaviour is to try and disrupt us.

If , by some miracle, they were successful in their childish games, then I would ask all the Septic fans to have a quick look on You-Tube. By looking there they will find such glorious moments which we Rangers' fans can look back on with joy: Arteta scoring that penalty; Helicopter Sunday, the list goes on... What we are talking about here is memories of utter joy that can never ever be taken away from us, no matter how hard they try. Perhaps they will try and ask You-Tube to remove all uploads because we "cheated". I wouldn't put it past them, such is the obsession they seem to have with us. Maybe if they tried thinking more about their own utter shambles of a club then they might have been able to construct some sort of result against the European mights of Malmo, Molde etc.

As for the "journalists" and the "powers" that be within this footballing backwards country of ours, then I really don't know where to begin. Embarrasing would seem to be the adjective most appropriate here. Any journalist worth their salt should be looking into the real crime that has taken place recently, and that is the corruption regarding Glasgow City Council and the land deals over at Glasgow's second team. But no, the press is so infiltrated with Septic-minded journos, that it will be swept under the carpet. Make no mistakes about this, by failing to investigate this properly- which any good journalist should do- then they are implicit in the whole filthy , deceitful episode. This is political corruption of the highest order, but they seem to be of the opinion that chasing a football club is more important; it isn't , it's not even close! The real crime has been commited over at their sorry excuse of a ground. We all know that they are in bed with Septic, and will never investigate these highly illegal land deals fully, and I hope they can sleep easily at night knowing what spineless cowards they are.

We are the beating heart of football in this country, and if the heart stops then everything stops, but people in Scotland are so full of hate that they are unable to see this. So, for the journalists that are no doubt reading this post, how about trying to do the job that you are paid for, that way you might actually be able to kiss your children goodnight at bedtime, safe in the knowledge that daddy has actually done an honest day's work as opposed to being a slimy , pathetic excuse of a human being. Go on, give it a go, grow some balls, be a man!

Anyway, that's enough for now, I am off to watch one of the aforementioned league victories on You-Tube . And I will continue watching them over and over again!