Arise Sir David Murray

Just heard on the news that Murray is to get his KBE for services to business from Her Majesty in Edinburgh today.

So now all those who have been incorrectly referring to him as Sir or SDM will no longer be making arses of it ;)

Just heard on the news that Murray is to get his KBE for services to business from Her Majesty in Edinburgh today.

So now all those who have been incorrectly referring to him as Sir or SDM will no longer be making arses of it ;)

I prefer to refer to him as.....The devious one

Thats being polite by the way :classier_than_pipeguy:

I prefer to refer to him as.....The devious one

Thats being polite by the way :classier_than_pipeguy:

SIR !!! Devious One if you dont mind !

Including his staff who were instructed to call him Sir as soon as heard about the knight-hood....

I believe he's the only person being knighted today at Holyrood. Everyone else had to go to London.

Including his staff who were instructed to call him Sir as soon as heard about the knight-hood....

I believe he's the only person being knighted today at Holyrood. Everyone else had to go to London.

Were they? That's pathetic.

Thats because his private jets in Spain.I wonder why ? Seriously the Queen is in Scotland just now so hes getting knighted here.