Happy Birthday to my childhood hero

Gaz52

50 minutes ago, Bluerod said:

The OP did not limit the question to 18 years

Bawbag could not lace the boots of John Greig to name but one 

The OP didn't say anything about him being the best or anything, I said he's the best Scottish player I've seen and your replied, so name one in the last 18 years?

Always loved Barry as a player, made the game look simple and that in itself is a talent. I honestly don't get the hatred of him from some of our support, he was one of the most successful captains of our great club there has ever been and wether people might not like him as a guy away from football should not reflect on what he achieved on the park. Absolutely fabulous footballer 

3 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Always loved Barry as a player, made the game look simple and that in itself is a talent. I honestly don't get the hatred of him from some of our support, he was one of the most successful captains of our great club there has ever been and wether people might not like him as a guy away from football should not reflect on what he achieved on the park. Absolutely fabulous footballer 

Because he doesn't declare his love for us all over twitter.