bearsinbath

5 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I am just delighted that there are some people with the intelligence and independence of thought to see through the black propaganda that is spread about us. 

Why are Legia so despised BTW?

It's probably the Eastern European (I guess) obsession about clubs from the capital, as the football federation and the mainstream media reside there. Sometimes both tend to be biased towards Legia, sometimes they try hard not to, but the general consensus among fans in the country is that Legia gets special treatment. Also, during the communist times, Legia as the first military club in the country could draft players from other clubs, influence the referees and so on, hence the general hostility towards Legia in basically every corner of Poland except for a few fan friendships (Sosnowiec, Bielsko-Biała, Szczecin, Elbląg).  

Plus, the capital-province rivalry.

Try CK Browar @  Podwale 6, 30-962 Krakow, been in there a few times on my visits to Krakow,watched a couple of rangers games on the tv there.Beers good and they serve good food also,prices reasonable also.not to far a walk from the market square,only thing is if theres a handball tournament on anywhere in the world that gets priority :(