Every Trophy!

WCPRANGERS1

2 minutes ago, folkestoneger said:

Is there a single one of us who can say hand on heart it was worth it just so we could say we won that trophy to make the set.

Not a fucking chance

Something in my heart feels like it's always been our destiny (although the pain of the last few years has hurt), as the most successful football club in the world it seem like the natural order prevailed, know one can now dispute our place (as if they could before), we are the biggest club in Scotland and most successful domestically in the world.

They made a hugh mistake, financially and historically as the premiership clubs have been weakened and we have just underline Rangers place in footballing history, now that we hold every domestic trophy within Scotland.

We now move on to 55, the rest are worried as is our main rival, however looking forward to the Premiership and welcome the case #WATP!!

The only benefit of 'the Journey' (which is what people will talk about in the future) was to the teams in the lower leagues. Some of them must have done very well out of our visits. Peterhead will have cleaned up due to being runners up in the Ramsdens Cup (thats what I call it) and plenty of other wee teams will have better facilities thanks to Rangers.

I suppose we could argue that we found out who was True Blue and who was not. We also found out that in Scotland we have next to no friends.