Big Baws Halliday

RDFM

6 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

So he was the worst out there today? No you jog on Mr Celtic would beat us comfortably another one you got wrong right enough.And who mentioned tarrier Mr Smart Arse.

I said above he played well you fucking idiot :lol: who's Mr Celtic, wit? :lol: and so what did you mean by 'hoaching' then? :blink: 

what a fool. Jog on..

3 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

Better do as I'm told then aye right

Well you're just over reacting over nothing and making yourself look silly over this

I can't speak for anyone else but none of my posts on Halliday are personal in any way. I love the guy and love that one of our own pulls on the blue jersey every week but that doesn't make him immune to criticism. He almost cost us a goal with that poor defending 

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

I said above he played well you fucking idiot :lol: who's Mr Celtic, wit? :lol: and so what did you mean by 'hoaching' then? :blink: 

what a fool. Jog on..

So because I say the place is hoaching you assumed that I meant tarriers,maybe I just meant hoaching with people full of negativity but then again your such a smart cunt you assumed you knew more than you did.As far as my comment on Celtic you were the guy who said last season they would beat us comfortably,a pretty strange comment for a Rangers supporter to make but hey we are all entitled to our opinions and before you draw any more opinions on what I said or meant remember assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.Just an old saying.

1 minute ago, sammy cox said:

So because I say the place is hoaching you assumed that I meant tarriers,maybe I just meant hoaching with people full of negativity but then again your such a smart cunt you assumed you knew more than you did.As far as my comment on Celtic you were the guy who said last season they would beat us comfortably,a pretty strange comment for a Rangers supporter to make but hey we are all entitled to our opinions and before you draw any more opinions on what I said or meant remember assumption is the mother of all fuck ups.Just an old saying.

:lol: 

Actually good to see a bit of passion from Wes and an attempt to control his penalty area.Maybe having some competition will be the making of him.

Like everyone else have no problem with players showing they care.Dont think Halliday had a good game but felt he didn't really know where he was supposed to fit into things!

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

:lol: 

So it wasn't you then maybe I assumed it was you and wasn't it you who couldn't wait to have a go at the team after the SJ game last year.A team that had went 11 games without getting beat,you couldn't even wait till the boys were up the tunnel or perhaps I've got that wrong as well.You know what I told you then and it still stands.I'm sure you haven't forgotten or maybe I'm assuming you haven't forgotten.Better jog on then and do as I'm told aye right oh.

29 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

So it wasn't you then maybe I assumed it was you and wasn't it you who couldn't wait to have a go at the team after the SJ game last year.A team that had went 11 games without getting beat,you couldn't even wait till the boys were up the tunnel or perhaps I've got that wrong as well.You know what I told you then and it still stands.I'm sure you haven't forgotten or maybe I'm assuming you haven't forgotten.Better jog on then and do as I'm told aye right oh.

I have not got a clue what it is you're on about. I didn't even recognise your username until I replied to you today so fat chance I'll remember the push you spouted almost a year ago :lol: and ffs we won 11 games in the championship, the fucking championship.. 

Just now, King Jela said:

I have not got a clue what it is you're on about. I didn't even recognise your username until I replied to you today so fat chance I'll remember the push you spouted almost a year ago :lol: and ffs we won 11 games in the championship, the fucking championship.. 

So you don't remember saying celtic would beat us comfortably or having a go at the team after their first defeat in 11 before they were up the tunnel.Oh and it was their fault that they were playing in the championship.Your boring me now so I will do as king Jela says and jog on.Aye righty fucking ho.

2 minutes ago, sammy cox said:

So you don't remember saying celtic would beat us comfortably or having a go at the team after their first defeat in 11 before they were up the tunnel.Oh and it was their fault that they were playing in the championship.Your boring me now so I will do as king Jela says and jog on.Aye righty fucking ho.

I actually don't remember that, naw. I'm not denying it either, especially if was just after we'd got gunned off St Johnstone :blink: In fairness though I do have a life away from a forum I give my opinion about Rangers on. A job, house, pals, pubs, 5 asides, 7aside, trying to get my hole and all that carry on. It's fun, you should try it (tu) 

6 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I actually don't remember that, naw. I'm not denying it either, especially if was just after we'd got gunned off St Johnstone :blink: In fairness though I do have a life away from a forum I give my opinion about Rangers on. A job, house, pals, pubs, 5 asides, 7aside, trying to get my hole and all that carry on. It's fun, you should try it (tu) 

Ye and so should you instead of posting some of the shit you do but that's what these forums are all about opinions try and remember yours.