Bates & Senderos Partnership ?

Clarkyyy

9 hours ago, Clarkyyy said:

Anyone think we could see this partnership playing out ? .. reckon we must like the look of bates to have brought him here & with Senderos' experience along side him helping him out with his positioning etc could he be the pacey ch wev all been looking for? .. could he be any worse that Rob or Wilson ? 

image.jpeg

You obviously haven't seen him play.

He was woeful the other night and couldn't cope with Scott Shepherd or Nathan Austin. I felt sorry for young Kyle Bradley having to play along side him.

Crooks was way off the pace and was one foul off a second yellow card when he was substituted.

10 minutes ago, Elfideldo said:

You obviously haven't seen him play.

He was woeful the other night and couldn't cope with Scott Shepherd or Nathan Austin. I felt sorry for young Kyle Bradley having to play along side him.

Crooks was way off the pace and was one foul off a second yellow card when he was substituted.

I've actually been quite impressed with Bradley so far this season. Think the last I seen him regularly was at U15 and he looks to have kicked on a bit.