Support continues for Twaddell Peace Camp

Virtuoso

2 hours ago, bobdylaniscrap said:

Good work from VB.......For all the lies and negativity being spouted on Dingwall's swallow swallow at present.....VB continue defending our traditions

Seems things have taken a turn and the poor wee innocent victim, wasn't so innocent after all.

You see pal, I know and you know...but some folk have a lot to learn - and that is that the truth always outs in the end. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....but in time.

Always.

ps: in this case, less than 24 hours :D

13 hours ago, Virtuoso said:

Seems things have taken a turn and the poor wee innocent victim, wasn't so innocent after all.

You see pal, I know and you know...but some folk have a lot to learn - and that is that the truth always outs in the end. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow....but in time.

Always.

ps: in this case, less than 24 hours :D

I had a read of that FF thread after a fella on twitter sent me it, I could NOT believe my eyes.

Since when is it acceptable to give out abuse to anyone and not expect a sore mouth? FF thread is littered with poofs and grasses and certainly none of them seem the kinda guys I've ever been to games with.

Carmody's sore mouth was a long time coming, I'm just really surprised it never happened sooner. You would not (and now he hasnt) get away with speaking to people the way he did in a pub. So I do not understand the belief that he was an innocent little girl being bullied.

Hopefully the boy gets a not guilty and Carmody has learned a valuable lesson not to piss people he doesn't know off.

A mouthpiece, a shitebag and a grass. Certainly not the type I want next to me at Ibrox.

55 minutes ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

I had a read of that FF thread after a fella on twitter sent me it, I could NOT believe my eyes.

Since when is it acceptable to give out abuse to anyone and not expect a sore mouth? FF thread is littered with poofs and grasses and certainly none of them seem the kinda guys I've ever been to games with.

Carmody's sore mouth was a long time coming, I'm just really surprised it never happened sooner. You would not (and now he hasnt) get away with speaking to people the way he did in a pub. So I do not understand the belief that he was an innocent little girl being bullied.

Hopefully the boy gets a not guilty and Carmody has learned a valuable lesson not to piss people he doesn't know off.

A mouthpiece, a shitebag and a grass. Certainly not the type I want next to me at Ibrox.

The irony about all the lies Dingwall is allowing over there on that particular thread is his memory loss,  he was once guilty of attacking a small chap in the WRC his only crime was starting a rival fanzine and criticising him and the FF website in the 'zine, Mark taking the moral high ground is laughable !!! Stones and glasshouses springs to mind:redcard:

21 minutes ago, bobdylaniscrap said:

The irony about all the lies Dingwall is allowing over there on that particular thread is his memory loss,  he was once guilty of attacking a small chap in the WRC his only crime was starting a rival fanzine and criticising him and the FF website in the 'zine, Mark taking the moral high ground is laughable !!! Stones and glasshouses springs to mind:redcard:

Yes bud I read that on there. "Guv" I think it was getting torn into him. Nonces the lot of them

10 hours ago, GallowhillLoyal said:

The sniveling little cunt appeared on FF and actually had the audacity to say:

The amount of stories I've received over the past 24 hours regarding attempts to affect Bears' jobs, families, and general personal life due to online disagreements really is disgusting.

This from someone who has been naming and outing Bears previously on Twitter. Obviously doesn't do irony.

Certain people need to realise that when you're sitting behind a keyboard, you really shouldn't let your fingers write cheques that your arse can't cash and that your behaviour, will at some point (sooner or later) catch up with you.

Furthermore, to have instigated your own skelp in the coupon due to being a smart arse online, then to go greeting to the cops and announce your retirement from Twitter defies belief. Speak about being a fanny.

That type of behaviour in itself deserves another skelp ffs!!!

Today I was amongst Chelsea supporters saying goodbye to one of their own, Tony Covele.... 60yr old Skinheads, Hells Angels, Stone Islanders and scarfers all with one intention of standing together. 

No need for fans Reps, power freaks or Johnny come latelys , it made me realise we are in a bloody mess as a support..

44 minutes ago, Virtuoso said:

The sniveling little cunt appeared on FF and actually had the audacity to say:

This from someone who has been naming and outing Bears previously on Twitter. Obviously doesn't do irony.

Certain people need to realise that when you're sitting behind a keyboard, you really shouldn't let your fingers write cheques that your arse can't cash and that your behaviour, will at some point (sooner or later) catch up with you.

Furthermore, to have instigated your own skelp in the coupon due to being a smart arse online, then to go greeting to the cops and announce your retirement from Twitter defies belief. Speak about being a fanny.

That type of behaviour in itself deserves another skelp ffs!!!

Take it he deserved it then? :lol: