Support continues for Twaddell Peace Camp

Virtuoso

The moronic thing is that the taigs need to come through houses and lanes and alleys at the back of that Everton centre to be offended at the parade yet, like here, the minority of scum get pandered too.

I don't think the UK's ever been more fucked up. What will it take to give people a sense of pride again in Britain? a world war 3 like the first 2 where the whole country stood together, flew the union jack and had the Queen on in their living rooms at the end of every night.

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

bears Den??  Ffs - loks like I'll be able to post all the blogs about the SNP unless this forum is full of hypocrites - oh wait!

Yes but the majority of this forum will actually not mind reading about loyalist news and events, you're nationalist shite however you can ram right up yer yes voting arse

1 minute ago, Bluepeter9 said:

bears Den??  Ffs - loks like I'll be able to post all the blogs about the SNP unless this forum is full of hypocrites - oh wait!

Difference is this is a registered Rangers supporters group hence the Bears Den your nazi anti Rangers mob have nothing in common with our club and doesn't even belong in any sub section of this great forum never mind the Bears Den 

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Has that still not been resolved yet, it's a bloody disgrace. 

Taigs keep moving the goalposts and the leader of CARA is up on charges of promoting terrorism,that's what the Prods in NI are up against. Fennell (CARA) was released on bail to have a holiday in Donegal,I kid you not:hanged:

18 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

Taigs keep moving the goalposts and the leader of CARA is up on charges of promoting terrorism,that's what the Prods in NI are up against. Fennell (CARA) was released on bail to have a holiday in Donegal,I kid you not:hanged:

Jeez mate, you couldn't make that shit up. 

I stay just off the twaddell...well 5 mins... Ballysillan LOL 1891 are the only lodge fighting to not make any deal with the GARC mob through the parades commission, the other 2 lodges however are seeing £££ from what i can inform.

P.S good to see the Nazi snps getting it on here, i still can`t get over how much a Rangers forum with majority Unionist and Prods attracts snp so called Rangers supporter aswell left wing commys anti british fuds..

19 hours ago, falkirkNS said:

I stay just off the twaddell...well 5 mins... Ballysillan LOL 1891 are the only lodge fighting to not make any deal with the GARC mob through the parades commission, the other 2 lodges however are seeing £££ from what i can inform.

P.S good to see the Nazi snps getting it on here, i still can`t get over how much a Rangers forum with majority Unionist and Prods attracts snp so called Rangers supporter aswell left wing commys anti british fuds..

Makes ya wonder FalkirkNS ;-(