And remember they all think like this

Gaz52

7 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Just report the scum bag to focus.

Or maybe focus will see this and charge the wee cunt, this is a football match and to bring up a football disaster is a disgrace, go online and mock Hillsborough and see what happens.

Plod should be chapping this wee cunts door as he is a disgrace to the human race. 

Fuck focus

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, cushynumber said:

Only if they were slaves. The conquest mentality and "cult of virility" shaped same-sex relations. Roman men were free to enjoy sex with other males without a perceived loss of masculinity or social status, as long as they took the dominant or penetrative role. Acceptable male partners were slaves, prostitutes, and entertainers, whose lifestyle placed them in the nebulous social realm of infamia, excluded from the normal protections accorded a citizen even if they were technically free. Although Roman men in general seem to have preferred youths between the ages of 12 and 20 as sexual partners, freeborn male minors were strictly off limits.

You said it much more eloquently than I could cushy?. I'm sure our lecturer said much the same but I had too much carry on in my head to listen properly.