The BLUES

delamonty

Apologies in advance.. posted this in another thread.  But if you are anything like me... Listening to the Blues always helps.  I am gutted, disappointed, humiliated... But tomorrow?  We can still call ourselves The People. We've been down before.  And we always get up. (tu)

Not sure if Gary was a Rangers man.. but wtf.  Can play the Blues (and anything else he liked).  (He was born in Belfast)

Taken too soon.

13 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Good try but nope.

Fucking beelin. 

nae bother.  Hopefully you're beeling at the result .. not one of the best Guitar players of all time.  The Blues always helps.  That's why it exists (tu)  Apparently works well with a few drinks lol (tu)

6 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Each to their own mate. Enjoy if that's your thing. 

I just can't.  

Still beelin and likely will be for days.

aye mate.  It helps me.  So will I (be beelin...) .  Just looking for something to help understand why the fuck today happened.  I just don't understand.  Was full of expectation -- not hope -- but was left humiliated.

Music sometimes helps us get thru bad times -- that's all (tu)

Just now, delamonty said:

aye mate.  It helps me.  So will I (be beelin...) .  Just looking for something to help understand why the fuck today happened.  I just don't understand.  Was full of expectation -- not hope -- but was left humiliated.

Music sometimes helps us get thru bad times -- that's all (tu)

I'm weird.  Been to one gig my whole life as I generally don't like music. Only went as the Mrs took two lads, so I was in charge of bog shuttle runs.

Genuinely only time I sing is on the bus or at the game.

Fuck music. ?

It's all good mate.  Remember.. WATP!  No one else (tu)

And BTW how the fuck do you not like music? It's our soul 'expressed'.  What we think.. what we believe.. who we love..

Music is in fact.... All of us.  It is the only thing that transcends religion, culture, race -- humanity.  Poetry.  When I get down, I can listen to the blues.. it talks to me.  Good day at work? Listen to something else... It fits us all -- that is the beauty.  It (music) speaks to us

Rethink it mate.. seriously (tu)  From one Bear to another

But it's a Rangers forum.  I'm gutted.  Think I'll listen to some Blues. lol (tu)

To be fair the great Son House said that there was only one kind of blues,  the blues you get with a man and woman in love

Which is something most of they kiddy fiddlers know fuck all about so it's fitting they called it the blues.

I suppose if Jock Stein could play guitar he'd write some Greens for them for the NAMBLA Christmas LP