Helicopter Sunday season

bluenose_n1

We need to learn to win ugly if needs be.

As someone else  pointed out, if we had won our 2 very winnable games against Hamilton and Killie then things wouldn't look so bad right now.

The 2 laboured draws don't fill me with any confidence, let alone that shambles on saturday.

Just now, bluenose_n1 said:

Listen all I done was point out that we have been here before 

7 behind with 5 played

ive not said its gony happen I've not said I think we will still win the league

i just think that a lot of bears wouldn't have been happy trailing them by 7 points then either 

I get what you have done , and I wish I could get on board . But unfortunately after that at the weekend I can't , it's all very well comparing it to a season we managed to turn it around but it can just as easily be compared to the advocatt season where they beat us 6-2 . The past is the past , Right now we need to focus on building some form of momentum , and don't get me a wrong I would love nothing more than in a few months time if you were able to point this post out to me and say I told you so ?

The only positive I can take is Celtics slump is still to come , right now they are riding on a high from champions league qualification and now Saturday will also have gave them a boost . Their slump will come , we just need to make sure we are in a position to make it count if it does