Price of a pint.

Zetland

I know many of you have already contributed to the Joshua Adair Appeal but could I ask you to dig just a little deeper for this Wee Bear ?

Joshua's Dad, Mark Adair, is trying so hard to raise funds to take his wee boy to the US for treatment........and he needs our help :21:

The price of a ? from each of us would make a huge difference to the total required. I know how generous you can be on this Forum so, in the hope that you can give just a small donation, I have shown the details for Joshua's Fund below:

https://www.gofundme.com/joshuaburnsadair

We really need to get together, pull our finger out and get this money raised for this wee boy

Was incredible that we all rallied round and donated so much for the poor bear that lost his life on the way to Ibrox.

The fund for this wee boy has been going for fifty months and raised less. So please everyone let's chuck in a fiver or tenner or even more so this wee guy can get the operation he needs to save his life  

3 hours ago, Queen's_highway said:

We really need to get together, pull our finger out and get this money raised for this wee boy

Was incredible that we all rallied round and donated so much for the poor bear that lost his life on the way to Ibrox.

The fund for this wee boy has been going for fifty months and raised less. So please everyone let's chuck in a fiver or tenner or even more so this wee guy can get the operation he needs to save his life  

It would be fantastic if we could get £2 or 3 on a match day from 50,000 but it is not as easy as it sounds. I hope his appearance as a mascot will help. 

It is also worth mentioning that Mark only put this on R M in April or May this year and many on here will have donated already.

What is great is the number of members on here now showing great determination to raise the money required for young Joshua and that can only be a good thing. (tu)

6 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I hope his appearance as a mascot will help. 

Great news if he is to become the mascot. I donated and talked to Mark a while back wishing him well in his endeavours.

C'mon Bears and dig deep please, he's one of us and needs our help.

17 hours ago, ChrisMcb said:

Donated a tenner there

Stay strong troops 

Well done mate. (tu)

That also counts as your membership to the RM Erskine Fund...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/

You are member number 203.

Anyone calls you a taig, just point them to the link below. (tu)

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?/topic/295270-rm-erskine-fund-–-season-201617-accounts-members-donations-discussion-action/&do=findComment&comment=1063250104

I just posted a topic there with the new Facebook page. I along with Mark will be running and Online Auction on the page.  I am just asking for a like and share just now..

I need as many of you to like and share the page, get as many people as you can ready for the Auction starting.If you have any other ideas let me know. If u have anyone you can contact for donations please do.

https://www.facebook.com/For-Joshua-1597946450501970/

Let's show the world what a club and fanbase we really are.