Death Stranding

.Williamson.

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Buzzing for this game ever since it was announced,and I don't have the foggiest idea of what it's about :lol: 

Same mate :lol:

There's so much going on in that video and none of it makes sense but it's all interesting to watch. 

Don't think they've announced platforms it will be released on but that video was done using the ps4 pro. I don't know anyone just yet that's changed over to the pro.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Same mate :lol:

There's so much going on in that video and none of it makes sense but it's all interesting to watch. 

Don't think they've announced platforms it will be released on but that video was done using the ps4 pro. I don't know anyone just yet that's changed over to the pro.

PS4 exclusive (tu)

Only reason I'm excited for it is because this will be Kojima's first game since leaving Konami.

The past few months there was rumours that Mads Mikkelsen was going to have a role in Death Stranding because of this trailer for a fucking car nonetheless,and it all turned out to be true :lol: 

People who've played Kojima's last game MGS The Phantom Pain will see all sorts of similarities here.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

8 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

PS4 exclusive (tu)

Only reason I'm excited for it is because this will be Kojima's first game since leaving Konami.

The past few months there was rumours that Mads Mikkelsen was going to have a role in Death Stranding because of this trailer for a fucking car nonetheless,and it all turned out to be true :lol: 

People who've played Kojima's last game MGS The Phantom Pain will see all sorts of similarities here.

tim-and-eric-mind-blown.gif

Anyone who's seen escape from LA or escape from new york will see a lot of similarities in MGS games....

• 1 month later...