Little Help Needed

bobbyorr

12 hours ago, bobbyorr said:

Live in the usa and have 4 year old twins.  Want to get them their first Rangers tops this Xmas but cant find anything on the lionbrand website that would fit.  Club website has stuff but I dont want to feed Ashley.  Any tips would be appreciated.

Stepps boy been to games with this guy he's defo a bear.

been a bear since I was old enough to walk, this year its 40 years since my first game.  The kids are old enough now that they take an interest in what im watching on the illegal feeds on the weekends, so I think now is the time for their first strips

I can confirm Bobby is a Bear, well he has been since 9 in a row started and I don't let the fact he's a Catholic bother me either. To date he's never stole anything from me(he says he was borrowing my TV and didn't want to wake me as it was 3am).

It'd Bobby's personal choice to wear Lionbrand kits as he used to have a season ticket for celt*c and just can't bring himself to wear our top just yet but as much as I disagree with him it's his choice and shouldn't be lambasted for it.

26 minutes ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I can confirm Bobby is a Bear, well he has been since 9 in a row started and I don't let the fact he's a Catholic bother me either. To date he's never stole anything from me(he says he was borrowing my TV and didn't want to wake me as it was 3am).

It'd Bobby's personal choice to wear Lionbrand kits as he used to have a season ticket for celt*c and just can't bring himself to wear our top just yet but as much as I disagree with him it's his choice and shouldn't be lambasted for it.

youre a funny man!

24 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Won't buy them Rangers tops but wanted to buy them fake gear. 

Righto. 

just wanted to see what the lay of the land was back home.  My brother actually proposed the lion brand but to be honest I looked them up and wasnt impressed, plus they didnt have the kids sizes anyway.  Id much rather ket the twins the official gear but if there was a concerted effort still against Ashley then I just wanted to do the right thing

6 minutes ago, bobbyorr said:

just wanted to see what the lay of the land was back home.  My brother actually proposed the lion brand but to be honest I looked them up and wasnt impressed, plus they didnt have the kids sizes anyway.  Id much rather ket the twins the official gear but if there was a concerted effort still against Ashley then I just wanted to do the right thing

Fair enough mate (tu)

3 minutes ago, bobbyorr said:

The lie of the land is that many will tell you what you should do and some others would tell you not to listen and to do what you want as long as its the opposite of those telling you what to do. 

Think you should do what you want. 

P.S - Get them the kit