Youths V Accies Round Up

Elfideldo

I'd be interested in going to watch some of these games as I'm learning coaching at the moment.  Is it possible for anyone to go along to Auchenhowie to watch?  Are there any fixture lists available with locations of games and times e.t.c.?

5 hours ago, Rogerramjet25 said:

Elfideldo any names to look out for in the future

I'm not going name players on an open forum, obviously some are better then others, most parents think their boy is one of the better ones. I've already had a parent accusing me of having "favourites" and had abuse via the blog for giving my opinion on an older development squad player. So while I continue to do the blog I stick to providing match reports.

Obviously I have my opinions which I share in private conversations, but I think its better to keep my opinion of the younger players off of forums.

3 hours ago, ryan_rfc said:

I'd be interested in going to watch some of these games as I'm learning coaching at the moment.  Is it possible for anyone to go along to Auchenhowie to watch?  Are there any fixture lists available with locations of games and times e.t.c.?

Anyone can get in to watch the CAS games but you won't find a fixture list anywhere. I can tell you that both the 15's and 17's are at Home to Hearts on Sunday.

15's Kick-Off at 10:00 am (so should make this before heading to Ibrox)

17's Kick-Off at 1:30 pm.

Anyone interested can PM me at the end of any week and I should have the fixture details.

58 minutes ago, gj923 said:

Sorry you are getting abuse but what are the parents thinking.... Getting annoyed at a blog but then expecting our Kid to play in front of thousands and handle any stick that comes his way.

Parents at Kids football are like vipers.