FAO:Everyone requesting a Signature.

Dado

Can you do Orangeclements mate (tu)

If and when someone is available can you do me a new sig, something from the past mabye ibrox in the background with andy goram and albertz or something along those lines maybe laudrup also would be much appreciated but i am aware that you are all busy

:pipeblue:

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you do Orangeclements mate (tu)
If and when someone is available can you do me a new sig, something from the past mabye ibrox in the background with andy goram and albertz or something along those lines maybe laudrup also would be much appreciated but i am aware that you are all busy

Big-jonesy51- (tu) sure you will do a great job m8

I've never had a sig :( so if someone would be kind enough I would be very grateful for one with a pic of Dado and Barry, RFC logo, union jack, something maybe kinda funky and original.

Cheers :D

I've never had a sig :( so if someone would be kind enough I would be very grateful for one with a pic of Dado and Barry, RFC logo, union jack, something maybe kinda funky and original.

Is anyone going to do this for me?

Pleeeaassseee :(

Ill add you to the list mate (tu)

I've never had a sig  :(  so if someone would be kind enough I would be very grateful for one with a pic of Dado and Barry, RFC logo, union jack, something maybe kinda funky and original.

Cheers  :D

Ill add you to the list mate (tu)

big_dado you are a star *

I really appreciate this.

Thank you :D

Hi  (wve)

Could someone attempt to do me a siggy, which incorporates (Nottingham) Forest and Rangers, would be good if it had piccies of Cloughie and Walter on it me thinks?

Cheers  :)

im sure dado will add you onto the list mate (tu)

(tu) Cheers, I'll buy him a beer if I get to the meet in February. :D (beer)

I would like to help out if that's ok. Only a learner but enjoy making sigs.

yeah mate thats fine,we lost a few graphix designers so any extra help would be greatly appreciated mate :D

I'll be happy to help out also....throw me a few....I am getting the hang of PS pretty good now!

anytime!

Cheers! <cigar>

I would like to help out if that's ok. Only a learner but enjoy making sigs.

yeah mate thats fine,we lost a few graphix designers so any extra help would be greatly appreciated mate :D

I'll be happy to help out also....throw me a few....I am getting the hang of PS pretty good now!

anytime!

Cheers! <cigar>

yeah why not just start at the top of the list guys and work your way down,cheers for the help,i havent had much time the past few days to do any sigs etc