This really is the time to look forward together

I've only been active on here for the last year and a bit but i was on the forum for 2-3 years before that keeping up to date daily with all the goings on at our club - i think the term ghuest was used for me and others - lol. At times, even to this day, there has been two camps splitting opinions on who was and is running our club. From craig whyte, yep some people supported him in here, chuck green, ashley et al it split opinions, caused countless arguments. And even now King has critics.

However,it's crystal clear we are on our way. It's now the time for every bear to get to any game they can, buy the merchandise and show the world but mostly the enemies in this shithole of a country (and we have many) that our time is fast approaching. 

This is our city bears. Make it blue this summer and beyond. 

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

I've only been active on here for the last year and a bit but i was on the forum for 2-3 years before that keeping up to date daily with all the goings on at our club - i think the term ghuest was used for me and others - lol. At times, even to this day, there has been two camps splitting opinions on who was and is running our club. From craig whyte, yep some people supported him in here, chuck green, ashley et al it split opinions, caused countless arguments. And even now King has critics.

However,it's crystal clear we are on our way. It's now the time for every bear to get to any game they can, buy the merchandise and show the world but mostly the enemies in this shithole of a country (and we have many) that our time is fast approaching. 

Wee bit of Orange would be quite nice too bud?

2 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Still got my eye on you Dhairmid

4 minutes ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

Wee bit of Orange would be quite nice too bud?

Absolutely! An all orange kit and white top (blue/red trim) blue shorts, white socks (blue/red trim) for 2nd and 3rd kits. Thats christmas wrapped up right now. 

Just now, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

You're playing the long game. 

Cunning but not smart enough.

Take this as a warning, yer cards are marked ....

Ha ha ha - i see Courtyard is now under suspicion from low posters on another thread too 

It's that sort of day - can't fuckin wait for next Thursday now. 

13 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Your just trying to hard now OP, that's the first sign of the mask slipping. ??

13 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Well I have been - have you not like?

and why is Scotland a "shithole" do you live in another country that looks down on us as a nation?

I'm confused

57 minutes ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

Much truth there.

Also, equally important is the king ashley relationship. They both share one thing in common. An obsession with making money.  I think there is a long game being played here and the plan already hatched between them. King has the ambition, Ashley has the cash in spades, put them together, you have a seriously powerful force and one that would put the fear right up that other lot and that challenge coming sooner than later. King is no mug and Ashley has what he needs. Hopefully all differences have indeed been put to the one side and we can seriously take off and return to our former glory.