Murty sky sports

Smile

10 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Turned it over. If I wanted to listen to an old woman tell me the world is shite and we need to do more to help people I'd just listen to my maw.

She's actually the head of the State in which you live, you uneducated moron. I know that's the sort of chat that will go down well with the schemies who work for the Daily Record but you should try and reign in it in polite company. 

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, gsa said:

Hahaha. Impassioned defence of the Daily Record by a young man desperate to call Keith Jackson and Chris Sutton his colleagues.

The Daily Record is an utter cesspit. Having any association with it at all is a complete embarrassment. When the current generation of uneducated scheme goblins die off, you'll be left with no readers. 

Impassioned? Far from it. Why would I be desperate to call them my colleagues? Is Kevin Thomson desperate to call Sutton his colleague by working with BT SPort?

1 minute ago, gsa said:

She's actually the head of the State in which you live, you uneducated moron. I know that's the sort of chat that will go down well with the schemies who work for the Daily Record but you should try and reign in it in polite company. 

And? Does being head of state mean that free speech no longer exists? Normally such a champion of that on here too. I guess it must only go as far as those who hold a similar viewpoint...funny that.

Does this reverence of a head of state extend to all heads of state?

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Impassioned? Far from it. Why would I be desperate to call them my colleagues? Is Kevin Thomson desperate to call Sutton his colleague by working with BT SPort?

You couldn't wait to to boast about the Daily Records circulation.

Let's face it, only a certain "type" works for the Daily Record...Labour or SNP,  nasal council estate drawl, hates Britain, self righteous, poorly educated. 

I can see why someone like you would be desperate to be part of it. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

And? Does being head of state mean that free speech no longer exists? Normally such a champion of that on here too. I guess it must only go as far as those who hold a similar viewpoint...funny that.

Does this reverence of a head of state extend to all heads of state?

No. But being the head of state is not the same as being your mum. Which is what you originally suggested. 

If, for example you mum was on tv on Christmas Day, people would rightfully wonder what Shazza or Tracy the toothless schemie was doing on television talking nonsense.

1 minute ago, gsa said:

Let's face it, only a certain "type" works for the Daily Record...Labour or SNP,  nasal council estate drawl, hates Britain, self righteous, poorly educated. 

Labour or SNP? Nope.

Nasal council estate drawl? Nope.

Hates Britain? Nope.

Self-righteous? Why the fuck not.

Poorly educated? I guess. If you discount the fact that many of their employees are university educated. My education isn't the best but it does. Cant say it's ever caused me any problems looking for a job before.

Just now, The Dude said:

Labour or SNP? Nope.

Nasal council estate drawl? Nope.

Hates Britain? Nope.

Self-righteous? Why the fuck not.

Poorly educated? I guess. If you discount the fact that many of their employees are university educated. My education isn't the best but it does. Cant say it's ever caused me any problems looking for a job before.

Should you not be out doing what Daily Record "journalists" do and writing bullshit articles about food banks?

8 minutes ago, gsa said:

6 minutes ago, gsa said:

No. But being the head of state is not the same as being your mum. Which is what you originally suggested. 

If, for example you mum was on tv on Christmas Day, people would rightfully wonder what Shazza or Tracy the toothless schemie was doing on television talking nonsense.

You seem obsessed with hating folk from council schemes, as if most choose to live there.

Is that why you hate Halliday so much?

4 minutes ago, gsa said:

No it's not. It's not even close. The message she gives is the same tired bullshit it's been for years. Bad things happen, help others, next year will be better. SAme shite year in, year out. 

Toothless schemie? I'm not sure if you're thinking of your own mum or what here but it's certainly no mines. :lol:

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

Should you not be out doing what Daily Record "journalists" do and writing bullshit articles about food banks?

Football journalists write articles about foodbanks? I tend to just write about football. And yes. I'm doing exactly that now. In the middle of writing an opinion piece on how Ross and Robby McCrorie's new contracts is one of the few decent things the club have managed to do recently. But then, you'll no want to hear some positivity about Rangers will you?

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

Only if you deliberately ignore the explanation I’ve given repeatedly for starting a career in journalism to begin with. 

Being sick fed up of reading misquotes, shite stories and folk making ridicukous attacks on the club. 

well stop reading the daily record then

5 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

You seem obsessed with hating folk from council schemes, as if most choose to live there.

Is that why you hate Halliday so much?

I don't really, i'm just making a point about the Daily Record. Certain type of journalist, only one type of reader.

No, I dislike Halliday because he's full of shit. All the talk, does every bit of media he can but when it came to the crunch he spent the larger part of his Rangers career rolling around the ground clutching various parts of his body. 

2 minutes ago, gsa said:

I don't really, i'm just making a point about the Daily Record. Certain type of journalist, only home type of reader.

No, I dislike Halliday because he's full of shit. All the talk, does every bit of media he can but when it came to the crunch he spent the larger part of his Rangers career rolling around the ground clutching various parts of his body. 

There are plenty of DR readers on here. Probably including youself.

Just now, moody blue 1972 said:

but it's not made up, malicious, spiteful, defamatory shit to cause as much harm to the club as possible

So the attacks on the club here are justified? Stuff like wrongly accusing club staff of theft? And it's not made-up, malicious or defamatory?