LAST time we had a hero??

Junior Soprano

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

You're trying too get your nat king , it's vomit inducing watching your work as a white knight

Answer the question. Its nonsense (that means doesn't make sense by the way).

And for you're information, I have a very happy life with a beautiful Mrs and two kids. Why would I want to even consider wasting that to try and fire into a lassie on the fucking internet that I've never even seen? 

You give off the vibe of a wee ugly virgin with your wee internet clique that thinks a guy talking to a lassie who was clearly in a vulnerable state to try and help her feel a bit better cause your wee clique had nothing better to do than bully a female about her weight is trying to fire into them. Sad sad wee man. Watch you don't slip in the shower when your in there having a crying wank. 

Just now, Redwhiteandblue said:

Na, I left it. I imagine it would only be people from Greenock that didn't notice it was a typo. 

Redwhiteandblue,

Can you stop calling people virgins and having digs at Greenock, please.

As you know RangersMedia only tolerates online bullying if you’re an established, popular member.

Hopefully this is the last time I will have to speak to you today.

7 minutes ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Answer the question. Its nonsense (that means doesn't make sense by the way).

And for you're information, I have a very happy life with a beautiful Mrs and two kids. Why would I want to even consider wasting that to try and fire into a lassie on the fucking internet that I've never even seen? 

You give off the vibe of a wee ugly virgin with your wee internet clique that thinks a guy talking to a lassie who was clearly in a vulnerable state to try and help her feel a bit better cause your wee clique had nothing better to do than bully a female about her weight is trying to fire into them. Sad sad wee man. Watch you don't slip in the shower when your in there having a crying wank. 

1 minute ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

Answer the question. That's twice you've dodged it. 

In fact, don't bother. Couldn't give a fuck what you were trying to dribble out. 

:matron: