We shall fight till the day is done

Rum Ham

Just now, GT66 said:

Fuck all this we won't... We will.... Shit from now on

Guys with Churchill as their avatar starting threads, giving up the league at this point might as well chuck it altogether....

Win every game and the title is for the taken, no Surrender 

If you read his OP he contradicts his own thread title. He 's starting to believe as well. Agree with the last bit. 10 from 10 and the league is ours.

4 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

If you read his OP he contradicts his own thread title. He 's starting to believe as well. Agree with the last bit. 10 from 10 and the league is ours.

Nah, anyone after the atmosphere today wouldn't write up that shite, even if they flung a cherry on top of it.

It's completely ours to lose, regardless of what they take from Pittodrie, we just need to keep going at teams like we know it.

They will crubmble at Ibrox if we press them the way we did in the second half of the last OF.

1 minute ago, GT66 said:

Nah, anyone after the atmosphere today wouldn't write up that shite, even if they flung a cherry on top of it.

It's completely ours to lose, regardless of what they take from Pittodrie, we just need to keep going at teams like we know it.

They will crubmble at Ibrox if we press them the way we did in the second half of the last OF.

I love your positive attitude but realistically right now it's theirs to lose. However it is ours to grasp. It's different. We're in with a shout at least. All we can do is keep winning games.

8 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

I love your positive attitude but realistically right now it's theirs to lose. However it is ours to grasp. It's different. We're in with a shout at least. All we can do is keep winning games.

I agree with you

But, they will crumble, mate. Don't know if its a bit of ching confidence, but they've never been able to hack the pressure since I was born.