Pes 2019

BlueCafu1872

Seen the whole of the spfl has been added this year.. hopefully they add ibrox to the game and a may be tempted into buying it ...not touched the game since 2008 so not sure how it compares to fifa..

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/sport/football/2683505/pes-2019-celtic-Rangers-hearts-hibs-aberdeen-scottish-premiership-konami-football-game/

• 5 weeks later...

I remember when it was miles ahead of fifa, they fucked up big time by not fixing the online play on the ps3 and 360. As it was unplayable many ended up just moving over to fifa and never went back, it was a shame as game wise it was much better than fifa.

I remember playing it online with the first Xbox and it worked fine, and to top it of you could laugh at PlayStation players as their online was that bad no cunt took it.

On 22/06/2018 at 23:47, geronimoo said:

I remember when it was miles ahead of fifa, they fucked up big time by not fixing the online play on the ps3 and 360. As it was unplayable many ended up just moving over to fifa and never went back, it was a shame as game wise it was much better than fifa.

I remember playing it online with the first Xbox and it worked fine, and to top it of you could laugh at PlayStation players as their online was that bad no cunt took it.

I can remember getting pes6 for the 360 and it was by far the superior game even online was fine for me but after that it went downhill rapidly.