Once again

were talking about the wrong things at Rangers. In my life I have never seen RFC being run so badly. In the league we're 6 points off of 8th place. Its a disgrace and it has to end now. Not at the end of the season, now. As a manager you have to earn the respect of players and fans and I dont think PLG has done any of them and to be honest I'm starting to actually dislike him as a person. Once again this is a first for me.

WATP

Yep we need to ditch Le Guen right now, that man seems to have little confidence himself that he can turn it around.

ven if we have a caretaker til May I don't care but we need to end this madness once and for all and install a decent British manager at the club, hell bring back Alex McLeish if you want Murray at least he could talk English,

WATTIE could see us through for a wee while,no internationals for a couple of months.Total Respect in the dressing room in 1 instant.Regardless of results.JUST RESPECT AND A TOTAL RANGERS MAN.A GENTLEMAN. Great post by the way man!

To be honest mate, I could manage Rangers better. I challenge anyone to state 1 good decision that PLG has made on behalf of RFC. I was excited like everyone else about his arrival. PLG has destroyed that enthusiasm. I believe that Murray thought he was getting the best man for the job, like me, but come on, a jokes a fucking joke.

RESPECT Is what is missing.

my respect for PLG has actually increased since yesterday.

not that im anti-Baz, i think it was an extremly tough decision and he made it and stands by it. This takes a lot of guts.

Whos to say the team wont play better? Whos to know the truth of the full situation?

im reserving judgment til we get told the truth from all sides.

my respect for PLG has actually increased since yesterday.

not that im anti-Baz, i think it was an extremly tough decision and he made it and stands by it. This takes a lot of guts.

Whos to say the team wont play better? Whos to know the truth of the full situation?

im reserving judgment til we get told the truth from all sides.

(tu)

WATTIE could see us through for a wee while,no internationals for a couple of months.Total Respect in the dressing room in 1 instant.Regardless of results.JUST RESPECT AND A TOTAL RANGERS MAN.A GENTLEMAN. Great post by the way man!

To be honest mate, I could manage Rangers better. I challenge anyone to state 1 good decision that PLG has made on behalf of RFC. I was excited like everyone else about his arrival. PLG has destroyed that enthusiasm. I believe that Murray thought he was getting the best man for the job, like me, but come on, a jokes a fucking joke.

RESPECT Is what is missing.

hard to disagree with anything you've said

PLG has been a let down, almost as big a non event as the millenium bug

its time for change-the time is now-regardless of what went on with Fergie

Good for you ! If thats the way you want to earn respect go ahead. Its not my way.

So as a manager, you still respect him, or as a person, or what ?

A manager and a person. A player doesnt control the club. The entire teams fate doesnt rely on one player.

Oh yea, so how do you earn respect, let someone walk over you? :rolleyes:

Good for you ! If thats the way you want to earn respect go ahead. Its not my way.

A manager and a person. A player doesnt control the club. The entire teams fate doesnt rely on one player.

Im asking you what is there about Le Guen to respect ?

Im asking you what is there about Le Guen to respect ?

Thats easy, i respect the fact he is the manager of Rangers Football Club.