Naismith & Maloney?

ibleedblue

The Daily Record claims that celtic are brining Maloney back from villa for £1m, and the bbc site claims they are close to signing Naismith.

I can't see any point in signing both of them

Now call me cynical, but Maloney was bought by Villa for £1M with only 6 months left of his contract, now Sellik are buying him back for £1M, a verified Scotland international player, yet Killie want £2M for Naismith.

Ex tims helping out the tims agaian methinks. MAloney should be at least £4M to buy back

For £1M I would take Maloney in a second. Think he is a great player and also a very versatile player. Makes more sense than shelling out £2M for Naismith who I am not convinced will become and excellent player.

The Daily Record claims that celtic are brining Maloney back from villa for £1m, and the bbc site claims they are close to signing Naismith.

I can't see any point in signing both of them

Now call me cynical, but Maloney was bought by Villa for £1M with only 6 months left of his contract, now Sellik are buying him back for £1M, a verified Scotland international player, yet Killie want £2M for Naismith.

Ex tims helping out the tims agaian methinks. MAloney should be at least £4M to buy back

Your cynical :rolleyes: Seriously, it is anoying when you see transfers like that but it is a free market and if the buyer and seller agree a price theres hee haw anyone can do about it.

Guest therabbitt

I would bluudy love a strike force of boydie through the middle and riorden and naisey on either side of him...

Unfortunately looks like will be JVOH and them two...

Maloney failed to make it in the premiership

That's abit harsh, Martin O'Scumbag hardly played him, just as he didn't at Celtic. He did score a beast of a free kick near the end of the season though.

Maloney for a million is a bargain.

He's a failure, like most tims in life.

That's abit harsh, Martin O'Scumbag hardly played him, just as he didn't at Celtic. He did score a beast of a free kick near the end of the season though.

Rod Stewert done not to bad for himself; beautiful wifes, stunning daughter, millions in his bank, warts on his face etc

Can't think of any others though.

Maloney was Celtic's best player the 2 season's before he left, despite playing alot of them in midfield and that diving cunt Petrov getting all the plaudits. I really rate him.